Danny Fitzgerald is a California real estate professional (CA License No. 01404430) with over a decade of experience in land acquisition, marketing, sales and leasing. His portfolio of experience includes hospitality, mixed used, creative office, residential, retail and restaurant projects. Until December 2014, he served as Vice President at Cassidy Turley San Diego. As co-founder of the Urban Strategies Group San Diego, a division of Cassidy Turley, Danny has been involved in over $300 million in lease, consulting and sale transactions, and nearly 2 million square feet of real estate.
· Grasshopper Development (2013) - Hotel Monroe: $7.85MM purchase and sale of the historic downtown Phoenix hotel, comprised of 157,000 SF planned for 150 key Hilton with multiple food and beverage and retail outlets
· Blokhaus Development (2008-2013) - Mandarinhaus: $11.58MM in total consideration ranging from Acquisition, Development Consulting & Land Sale of the Historic Britt- Scripps Inn, Mandarin House restaurant and 13 room apartment house and land sale for a 38 unit planned condominium tower.
· 1 Mission - $10.75MM in total consideration in consulting, leasing and sale of mixed- use condominium project with over 20,000 SF Restaurant, Retail and Office space, 8 rent restricted units and 50 space subterranean parking garage.
· D’ Italia - $52MM Sale of 190 unit mixed use building and subsequent $4.65MM Retail Investment Sale
· Portico - $3.95MM Retail Investment Sale
· Diamond Terrace - $4.55MM Retail Investment Sale
Please see Danny's featured projects HERE.